Event Date: Feb 21, 2018
We would like to let you know that for February we will have a series of 3 webinars that will cover in a logical sequence some of the most important topics that any Master or PhD candidate will need to know to successfully gain admission into our universities.
Webinar 1: “Get to know more about the Canadian CALDO universities and the CALDO Services”
In our first webinar, you will get to know more about the Canadian CALDO Universities and the CALDO Services. This is a webinar suitable for anyone that has very little knowledge about what CALDO and its Universities.
- Which master and PhD programs are offered by CALDO universities?
- Which type of programs require a supervisor?
- What are the CALDO Services and how CALDO could help you in selecting the right supervisor for your research project?
Feb 14 at 6 PM EST
Webinar 2: “How do I apply to a Canadian CALDO universities”
In this second Webinar we will explore a bit more the application process, you will get to know what you need to do to apply to a Canadian CALDO university, this webinar will provide valuable info for anyone that is considering to do a Master or a PhD in Canada.
- Which documents do I need to apply?
- How and where do I formalize my application
- What are the steps of the process and how long it takes?
- Do I need the GRE or GMAT to apply?
Feb 21 at 6 PM EST
Webinar 3: “CALDO Canadian Universities- Question & Answer Webinar”
In this third webinar is your turn to let us know what you would like to know, this Question & Answer webinar is specifically designed to answer your questions so when you register for the webinar go ahead tell us what you need to know about studying and living in Canada.
Feb. 28 at 6 PM EST