At our universities you will the following typologies of Master’s and PhD Programs
Characteristics of Master’s Degrees (MA, MSc, MBA)
- Two types of Master’s programs
- Thesis-based that include coursework + thesis defense.
- Course-based (professional Master’s) that include coursework + final project.
- Duration of Thesis- Based is normally 2 years.
- Duration of Course-Based is between 1 to 2 years.
- Requires an equivalent to a Canadian 4 years bachelor’s degree for admission.
Characteristics of Doctoral Dedgrees (PhD)
- Normally research thesis-based.
- Coursework + candidacy exam + thesis defense.
- Duration: Normally 4 to 6 years.
- Require a related master’s degree for entry.
For more information on how to apply see the Steps to Apply section.