Are you a current or former student from our partner countries?
If that is the case, we would like to invite you to be part of the CALDO network in Latin America. It is a thrilling new initiative that will enable you to connect with peers who have also studied in Canada and promote the advantages of the Canadian educational experience in Latin America.
About the CALDO Network
The CALDO Network aims to connect and engage with Latin American students and professional who have previously studied at any of the CALDO universities. Its main purpose is to enhance the presence of CALDO and its universities in Latin America
Role of CALDO Network Members
- Assisting CALDO in its promotional activities in each country as a CALDO Ambassador (e.g. fairs; seminars; roadshows; webinars)
- Assisting new candidates with FAQs about studying in Canada (e.g. email, social media)
Benefits for members
- Access to conferences, presentations, and webinars organized by CALDO in which they can share their knowledge and experiences with others
- Receive the CALDO newsletter with info on CALDO events and University news
- Attend annual alumni events held in their country of residence
- Networking opportunities between CALDO Network members
How to register
Access the following link to register.
If you want to share your story about one of our universities please send us an email and feel free to include pictures to email@example.com