Contacting and establishing communication with a research supervisor is crucial when selecting and applying for a research Master’s or PhD program. Once you have found and narrowed your financial aid options, we can provide you with information on how to connect with professors within your area of research through our CALDO Universities.
This service is available to candidates that bring financing from their home country (e.g. scholarship, financial credit, and personal savings).
To increase your chances of receiving a reply, you should have electronic copies of the following documents:
- Academic records (transcripts), both the original and a translation into English or French.
- Curriculum Vitae (in English or French).
- Statement of Research Interest.
- Language proficiency exam score sheet:
- English: TOEFL iBT; IELTS academic;
- French: TFI; DALF; DELF (depending on department other may be accepted)
For more information on this please see our TOOLS TO APPLY section
- If you are looking for Course Based-Master’s or looking for a scholarship from one of our universities this tool is not applicable and you should go to directly to STEP 4.
- Some thesis Based Master’s program may not require a supervisor at the time of the application, this info is available in the program details, so if that is the case you should go to STEP 4.
For resources on your application see the Tools to Apply section.